Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle’s unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
Freckle is a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Building and leading a team that consistently meets and exceeds ambitious sales goals while maintaining a list yourself (in this shop – everyone sells).
- Owning every part of the sales cycle from sourcing leads, outreach and driving contracts to creating tailored presentations, representing the company at industry events and thinking creatively to grow relationships.
- Strategizing with the team to identify and target key prospects.
- Generating revenue through new and existing relations.
- Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Working closely with the product team on client business needs and expectations.
- Driving thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development.
- Improving in-house sales operations, there is already a good base to build from.
What we need from you:
- 10+ years of advertising sales experience. Digital experience is a must.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate team members and hold them accountable for results.
- Wide-ranging and strong personal relationships with leading digital media agencies, programmatic platforms, and programmatic advertisers.
- Experience working with demand-side platforms (DSPs), programmatic trading desks, supply-side platforms (SSP), ad servers, and data management platforms (DMPs) is a plus.
- Experience leading a team in a high-growth environment.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a willingness and comfort to work in a fast-paced and agile startup environment.
- Experience recruiting, building and managing a team.
- Clear track record of revenue generation.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Professional Development Fund.
- Monthly Wellness Benefits.
Interested candidates should apply through this link: Vice President of Sales
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.