The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way. So, if you aspire to build a brand from scratch, enter new markets that you have never been in, craft positioning, collateral and product marketing components while learning technology, this is the role and place for you.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a deep understanding of the mobile, advertising and media space.
- You learn and move fast and can take on huge chunks of the business to run and grow independently.
- You are detail oriented with a focus on brand consistency and brand evolution.
- You are a proactive, driven, action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals on time and on budget.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You work well with others on a small team.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Crafting the positioning, collateral and product marketing that highlights our leading-edge technology and products.
- Leading the strategy and execution of all marketing activities both domestically and internationally.
- Benchmarking competitive offerings in the market while identifying how the Freckle story separates itself from the rest.
- Owning the development, evolution and integrity as it pertains to the Freckle brand.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive and measurable marketing, PR and social media plan with a focus on increasing the visibility of the Freckle brand and product tree.
- Evaluating and securing third party contractors and suppliers needed to execute upon strategy only when necessary.
- Collaborating on ideation, development and launch of new products.
- Working with third party clients and partners, providing the necessary collateral and information to support the sale of the product.
- Managing and driving Freckle’s research projects highlighting mobile and connected device trends.
- SEO, social and PR strategies worldwide.
- Representing Freckle at marketing & advertising events both domestically and internationally.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 7 years’ experience in brand marketing, technology or media marketing including a minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of PR and communications principles with established contacts in the media trade industry.
- Ad Tech experience is a must with experience in mobile, programmatic advertising and data a big plus.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, presentation and communication skills.
- Training in design, and front end development is viewed as an asset.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Senior Marketing Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.