Freckle is excited to announce that we are looking for a hybrid Sales and Account Planner to join our team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have account management or sales planning experience and be looking to get into sales. This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best and fast track your career into sales. You will be given the tools and training needed to be a great seller and exposure to both the Canadian and US markets.
What you will be responsible for:
- Compiling and managing lists of existing customers, qualify and ID opportunities.
- Keeping sales pipeline current in HubSpot and communicating sales progress to management.
- Working on RFPs, building client-facing decks, and supporting all client needs and communications.
- Maintaining and achieving assigned sales budget with a focus on both recurring and larger transactional revenue.
- Is knowledgeable about Freckle’s product offerings and is able to demonstrate and speak to its benefits with clients and emphasizes client value.
- Preparing reports of sales activities and pipeline status.
- Establishing, maintaining and cultivating the day-to-day relationships with agency clients, brands, and vendors.
- Communicating with the sales reps, development, data and product teams & clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Work with the data team on weekly and post-campaign reporting for clients with analytics and insights based on the data.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Developing, optimizing and managing the sales funnel utilizing our CRM (Pipedrive) as well as DMP partners (LiveRamp, Oracle, Salesforce etc.)
- Introducing new ideas and process improvements to our internal teams based on client feedback.
- Work with accounts payable as required ensuring a smooth billing process.
- Identify opportunities and deliver strategic recommendations to ensure continued campaign growth and relationship development in order to drive client retention and revenue.
What we need from you:
- Ability to prospect and learn–no fear of finding leads for sales.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a client services capacity. Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- A passion for mobile, location, and ‘big data’.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral as you will be communicating with DSP and DMP partners, clients and internal teams.
If you have experience using all the following platforms you are a unicorn and we want you. If you have experience with some of these platforms, we will still be impressed.
- Data Management Platforms such as; LiveRamp, Salesforce, Oracle, adsquare etc..
- Demand Side Platforms including Google Stack, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus.
- Facebook Business Services.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply through this link: Sales and Account Planner
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.