Freckle is currently seeking React Native developers, of all levels, for the front-end of our consumer application Killi. Killi is a consumer-facing mobile application that allows people to opt-in to take back control of their personal data and enter into direct financial contracts with brands and advertisers via the blockchain. Killi directly tackles the issues of personal data breaches and massive corporations getting rich by selling their customers’ data in exchange for, well, nothing. Killi also provides a transparent market solution in the face of growing cries for government regulation around the collection and use of personal data.
We are a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are looked upon as an internal expert.
- You believe results are what matters.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You work well with others on a small team.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively designing and developing Freckle’s next generation disruptive mobile data platform.
- Contributing in all phases of the agile development lifecycle.
- Inspiring team members to innovate, deliver with a sense of urgency, willing to take calculated risk!
- You own your work. Project and technology decisions are yours to make to deliver the right product.
- Working with the business and product owners to ensure that the needs of the stakeholders are met by your design and delivery.
What we need from you:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience in software development
- Experience working on software products
- Highly proficient in React Native on both iOS and Android
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and event-driven design principles
- Experience with multiple full product deployments (design-to-deployment-to-maintenance)
- Passion for coding best practices and technical excellence including unit and integration testing
- Solid UX/UI skills and pixel perfect implementation a plus.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
All interested candidates should apply through the following link: React Native Engineer
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.