The world of data privacy is growing and growing and growing and well – you get the point! With new laws coming into play, data breaches happening WAY too often, and the worry consumers have, we want to ensure we do our part to protect the data of individuals and put it back in their hands.
In order to do so, we need dedicated and driven people ready to help us scale and achieve even more in the data privacy world.
Are you looking to pivot the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who is eager to hear from you? If so, we need you!
At Freckle we are entrepreneurs and we are go-getters. We are a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
We are currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team. The challenges are complex and exciting. The qualified candidate will work with an agile team of engineers and must thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with varied multi-disciplinary projects.
- Be the voice of quality in a highly collaborative agile team
- Design test plans and implement automated tests
- Validating features in an agile iterative manner
- Designing and developing automated tests as they are required
- Communicating between the lead developer and product managers internally on a weekly/daily basis
- Assisting with estimating QA scope and advising test strategies for potential projects
- 3-7 years of experience
- App/web automation testing (Selenium, Appium, WebDriver, Protractor, etc)
- API automation testing (Postman, RestAssured, etc)
- Manual functional testing (writing and executing test plans and test strategy, regression testing, smoke testing, etc)
- Triage of production issues (Severity scale, just-in-time triage)
- Knowledge of industry standard release processes
- Agile SCRUM as a QA
- Small company/startup experience
- Performance & load testing
- Security & Penetration testing
- Static code analysis tools (Sonarcube, etc)
- AWS Device Farm (and other AWS knowledge)
- CI tools (Bitrise/Dashlane, Jenkins)
- Test strategy and approach
- SQL/Database knowledge
- DTC product company and customer-first quality approaches
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan
- A great corporate culture
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience
- The opportunity for career growth
- Professional development and wellness fund
- Stock Options
All interested candidates should apply here.
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.