The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the CTR as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company? Do you want to be part of building something and think your experience can help accelerate our plans? Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a natural leader who can rally together teams across engineering, sales and client services.
- You believe results are what matters.
- You have the type of personality that easily gels with engineering, can hang out with sales and brainstorm with the management team.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and become an individual contributor in order to help complete a project.
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Establish and drive effective product management practices and methods for the organization.
- Design and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Participate in agile planning meetings and leading scrum to drive product implementation.
- Write functional requirements and use cases for the engineering team.
- Gather feedback from customers and client services to understand business processes and pain points.
- Support the product strategy by developing a deep understanding of market trends, needs of prospective and current customers, as well as how customers use our products and our competitors’ products.
- Translate that market knowledge into user personas and product positioning statements which serve as the foundation for improving our go-to-market activities and have also have a major input into the product roadmap.
- Ensure availability and open communications of roadmap and product development plans at all stages of the product lifecycle.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in an Agile/scrum/lean environment.
- 5-7 Years of hands-on product management.
- Formal training in project management.
- You have a track record of delivering the product that you wrote on time with little to no creep. We prefer shipping iterations vs talking about them perpetually.
- Experience in digital media space with a focus on programmatic architecture and data.
- You have relevant experience building products and solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Statistics, or similar.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Understanding of software development and various programming languages and systems: Python, SQL, Node.js, GO, Spark/Hadoop, AWS.
- Experience analyzing or reporting on data from various ad servers, bid management platforms, tag management systems, DSPs, social platforms and 3rd party data providers.
- You have a experience and interested in AI, Machine learning and the Blockchain.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Product Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com