From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who is eager to hear from you?
We are looking for a digital-savvy Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our Killi team. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for aligning all communication with the consumer including social media, consumer support and e-mail marketing. This role will be the first point of contact for consumers and followers, developing an intimate relationship with our community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media and direct to consumer communication. You will need to stay on top of new developments and opportunities in the industry and be a strategic thinker.
What you are responsible for:
Fostering a sense of community around Killi by building relationships with our community:
- stimulating engagement by interacting with consumers and followers
- answering questions, comments, and consumer queries in a timely manner, getting information from other departments when required
- displaying strong customer service skills in order to anticipate consumer needs so as to create customized strategies to interact with them
- being able to remain calm when interacting with followers who are upset or angry;
- monitoring key online conversations to ensure the company’s effective participation and representation
Contributing to the development of the company’s online marketing and outreach strategies:
- increasing online presence on social media platforms;
- monitoring competitors’ online activity to measure their impact and influence;
- liaising with Product, Sales, and Marketing to stay updated on new products and features; and
- gathering and forwarding consumer feedback to appropriate parties.
Managing Killi’s social media accounts:
- developing and maintaining a social media content calendar, highlighting important dates to consider for content generation, and ensuring content is relevant, engaging, and posted on a regular basis;
- create engaging content for all platforms, including blog posts, articles, social media posts and videos.
- planning and executing social media and communication campaigns.
What we will need from you:
- 3-4 years of work experience in community management or social media management.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar programs.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, writing an email newsletter
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Design skills are an asset
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply through the following link: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.