The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that fundamentally changes the way advertising is bought and sold? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company? Do you want to be part of building something and think your experience can help accelerate our plans?
Who we are:
We are an offline attribution data company that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and make sense of data.
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are intrigued about introducing a technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change how advertising is bought an sold.
- You are looked upon as an internal expert.
- You believe results are what matters.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You work well with others on a small team.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively designing and developing Freckle’s next generation disruptive mobile data platform.
- Contributing in all phases of the agile development lifecycle.
- Inspiring team members to innovate, deliver with a sense of urgency, willing to take calculated risk!
- You own your work. Project and technology decisions are yours to make to deliver the right product.
- Working with the business and product owners to ensure that the needs of the stakeholders are met by your design and delivery.
What we need from you:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 + years of experience in front-end and back-end web software development.
- Experience working on software products, not just solutions.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and event-driven design principles.
- Django and REACT knowledge required
- Experience with multiple full product deployments (design-to-deployment-to-maintenance)
- Solid understanding of creating and consuming RESTful APIs and Microservices
- Passion for coding best practices and technical excellence including unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Strong interest in data analysis and data visualization is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure deployments for example Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Domain expertise in either mobile or online advertising is a plus
- Experience with CSS and styling in the context of modern web applications, e.g.: responsive design, single page applications
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
Interested candidates should apply through this link: Full Stack Engineer
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.