The world of data privacy is growing and growing and growing and well – you get the point! With new laws coming into play, data breaches happening WAY too often, and the worry consumers have, we want to ensure we do our part to protect the data of individuals and put it back in their hands.
In order to do so, we need dedicated and driven people ready to help us scale and achieve even more in the data privacy world.
Are you looking to pivot the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you? If so, we need you!
We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Analyst to join our growing team. The challenges are complex and exciting. The qualified candidate must thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with varied multi-disciplinary projects.
Who you are:
You are driven to perform, results-oriented and willing to do what it takes. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are an enthusiastic energetic self-starter with a strong sense of customer focus. You are extremely organized and do not let details slip through the cracks. You are a strong listener and collaborative individual, who likes to put forward suggestions and ideas on how to improve the status quo.
As an important member of our Finance team you will:
- Assist with the monthly financial reporting process to ensure timely and accurate disclosure of the financial results for the company and individual departments.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Management and Board.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and related disclosures for regulatory filing.
- Assist with the annual budget, along with subsequent monthly revisions.
- Liaise with the various department managers to provide support as required.
- Prepare of year-end working papers for Accounting and Tax Audits.
- Maintain other compliance and tax reporting such as HST, Health Tax and other filings.
What we need from you:
- An Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree with preference given to those enrolled in a professional designation program.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an accounting role.
- Strong fundamental accounting knowledge (Full cycle experience preferred).
- Proficient in MS Office Excel.
- Experience with NetSuite accounting software an asset.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, adjust and respond professionally to changing priorities and ad hoc issues.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Wellness and Professional Development Funds
All interested candidates should apply Here
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.