Freckle IoT is looking for a fabulous Executive Assistant to work alongside our CEO. This opportunity could also be very well suited to anyone looking to be exposed to technology, sales, start-ups and entrepreneurship.
Who we are:
We are an offline attribution and data company that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data. At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure, sell and make sense of data.
Freckle is a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
- You are extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing technology startup.
- You are a patient.
- You are extremely organized.
- You thrive in a team setting and are always willing to help others.
- You know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help.
- You are trustworthy.
- You work best in an environment of accountability and autonomy.
- You need little direction on your day to day tasks but are great at communicating your progress.
- You prefer to manage up vs. down but have the ability to do both
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing an extremely active calendar. It is in your hands to plan, manage and coordinate the CEOs schedule and act as the gatekeeper of his time.
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support.
- Planning travel for both internal and external events and meetings.
- Helping to plan and execute team meetings and offsites alongside the Senior Director of People & Culture.
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to completion, often with deadline pressures.
What we will need from you:
- 3+ years of recent, full-time administrative/executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology or related companies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness.
- A natural ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with a strong decision-making capability.
- Previous startup experience, preferably in a rapid, high growth environment
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options
- Wellness and professional development funds
All interested candidates should apply through the following link: Executive Assistant
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process