Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle’s unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
Freckle is a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working with the SVP of Global Partnerships to define a roadmap for growing and refining our business development strategy with the ability to then roll out the strategy aggressively.
- Working on finding and sourcing partnerships in new markets and countries while expanding the awareness of Freckle in North America.
- Communicating daily with platform partners.
- Gathering feedback from distribution partners and share with the business and participate in strategy and planning meetings.
- Creating persuasive pitches and collateral, leveraging strong knowledge of the market trends, platform features and internal analytics.
- Helping to attract and build the necessary team to support business needs and growth.
What we need from you:
- 5-7 years experience in BD/Sales with a minimum of 3 years experience in a revenue-focused Business Development role.
- A strong understanding of PII and compliance around data collection and sharing.
- A strong understanding of the mobile AdTech ecosystem with a focus on the supply side including, App publishers, gaming companies, attribution companies and supply-side platforms.
- Industry expertise, technical aptitude, and critical thinking skills to operate in an industry that is rapidly evolving.
- Experience with DSP, RTB and other Programmatic technologies.
- Experience with negotiating and working with senior management at strategic business partners.
- University degree or equivalent in experience, with a strong interest in sales and business development.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You believe results are what matters.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- Employee stock option plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Monthly Wellness Fund.
- Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply through the following link: Director of Business Development
Freckle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.