The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the CTR as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company? Do you want to be part of building something and think your experience can help accelerate our plans?
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can bridge the technical and business teams.
- You have a creative spirit, that pushes you to experiment, remain flexible and solve problems.
- You have the ability to think beyond the tactical level.
- You have a “big picture” outlook, keeping the business and client goals in mind.
- You know how to find data, move it around, transform and fill in the gaps and implement your ideas.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You own your challenges.
- You could stand being in submarine with your team for a month.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Data assembly, manipulation and analysis.
- Transforming meaningful data into digestible insights and communicating those insights to a wide range of audiences.
- Working with Client Services to deliver post campaign reports that meet the needs of individual campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Crafting new analyses when needed to answer specific questions.
- Building and maintaining re-occurring metrics and reports.
- Working with the data team to ensure data quality and data documentation.
- Solving problems with internal and external clients on data issues.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- SQL proficiency required.
- A curious mind.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in Data Analytics.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik.
- Good project management skills: ability to juggle multiple deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within data sets and identify solutions.
- Data Modeling in Data Warehouses a plus.
- Experience in Python a plus.
- Experience in programmatic or digital advertising a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Data Analyst-Toronto” in the subject line to email@example.com
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.