Freckle is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Freckle’s unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Freckle’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
Freckle is a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
We are looking for a digital-savvy Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our Killi team. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all communication with the consumer including social media, consumer support and e-mail marketing. This role will be the first point of contact for consumers and followers, developing an intimate relationship with our community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media and direct to consumer communication. You will need to stay on top of new developments and opportunities in the industry and be a strategic thinker.
What you are responsible for:
Fostering a sense of community around Killi by building relationships with our community:
- stimulating engagement by interacting with consumers and followers
- answering questions, comments, and consumer queries in a timely manner, getting information from other departments when required
- displaying strong customer service skills in order to anticipate consumer needs so as to create customized strategies to interact with them
- being able to remain calm when interacting with followers who are upset or angry;
- monitoring key online conversations to ensure the company’s effective participation and representation
Contributing to the development of the company’s online marketing and outreach strategies:
- increasing online presence on social media platforms;
- monitoring competitors’ online activity to measure their impact and influence;
- liaising with Product, Sales, and Marketing to stay updated on new products and features; and
- gathering and forwarding consumer feedback to appropriate parties.
Managing Killi’s social media accounts:
- developing and maintaining a social media content calendar, highlighting important dates to consider for content generation, and ensuring content is relevant, engaging, and posted on a regular basis;
- create engaging content for all platforms, including blog posts, articles, social media posts and videos.
- planning and executing social media and communication campaigns.
What we will need from you:
- 1-2 years of work experience in community management or social media management.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar programs.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, writing an email newsletter
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Design skills are an asset
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply through the following link: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.