The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are a self-starter.
- You are great at building strong, long lasting relationships.
- You believe results are what matter.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Establishing, maintaining and cultivating the day-to-day relationships with agency clients and vendors.
- Working on RFPs, building client facing decks, and supporting all client needs and communications.
- Communicating with the sales reps, back of house & clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Work together with the data team on weekly and post-campaign reporting for clients with analytics and insights based on the data.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Collaborating with location partners and application publishers on joint proposals.
- Developing, optimizing and managing the sales funnel utilizing our CRM (Pipedrive).
- Introducing new ideas and process improvements to our internal teams based on client feedback.
- Work with accounts payable as required ensuring smooth billing process.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in client services specifically dealing with agencies.
- Understanding ad agency planning and buying cycles.
- Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- A passion for mobile, location, and ‘big data’.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral as you will be communicating with DSP and DMP partners, clients and internal teams.
- Project Management experience and/or PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL is an asset.
If you have experience using all the following platforms you are a unicorn and we want you. If you have experience with some of these platforms we are still impressed.
- Data Management Platforms such as; LiveRamp, Salesforce, Oracle, adsquare etc..
- Viewability vendors including DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, Moat.
- Demand Side Platforms including Google Stack, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus.
- Data Visualization tools including Looker, Tableau etc…
- Asana project management software.
- Facebook Business Services.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Account Manager – Toronto” in the subject line to email@example.com