Freckle IoT is the global leader in multi-touch offline attribution. We help brands understand if their ads are driving people into their stores. Freckle is able to do this across all of the major advertising mediums, providing a consistent, agnostic measurement solution for the world’s largest advertisers.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the CTR as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Do you believe the days of selling data and measurement on the condition that you purchase media from the same vendor are over? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company?
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and make sense of data.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting in the execution of the corporate sales objectives in North America.
- Communicating with the Sales Reps & Clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Point of contact for all client communication on live campaigns.
- Weekly and post-campaign reporting to the clients with analytics and insights.
- Pre-Sales support for RFPs.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Partnering closely with sales leadership to provide ongoing support, customer service, and creating growth strategies at account/agency levels.
- Construction of supporting collateral and presentation material.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in owning and growing client relationships in marketing analytics, brand insights/strategies based on data.
- Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Experience working with Data Management Platforms such as LiveRamp, Krux/Salesforce, Lotame, Neustar, AdSquare, Oracle is an asset.
- Experience working with ad tags and DSP’s including (but not limited to) – DBM, Adelphic, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, MediaMath and TubeMogul.
- Able to present and communicate a value proposition in front of a large group of people.
- A passion for mobile, location, advertising, programmatic and ‘big data’.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- Start up experience is an asset.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Client Services Manager ” in the subject line to email@example.com
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.