The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal being to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this goal – that is where Freckle comes in.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that fundamentally changes the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the Click Through Rate as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company? Do you want to be part of building something and think your experience can help accelerate our plans?
Who we are:
We are an offline attribution data company that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and make sense of data.
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
● You are a hunter.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You are an expert negotiator.
● You work best in an environment of accountability.
● You need little direction on your day to day tasks but are great at communicating your progress.
● You believe results are what matters.
● You do the work and understand that there is a correlation to your level of work and your success.
● You study the market and have a passion for emerging technologies and trends.
● People want to work with you and you like working with other people.
● You celebrate the successes of those around you.
● You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
● Generating revenue through new and existing relationships.
● Leading and executing sales strategy across major agency holding companies and trading desks.
● Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and reports via CRM.
● Working with management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans.
● Working closely with the product team on client business needs and expectations.
● Work with the marketing team to ensure collateral is reflective of the pitch and resonates with clients.
● Representing the company at various marketing events while contributing to the marketing collateral, pitches and case studies.
What we need from you:
● College degree or equivalent required.
● 7+ years of advertising sales experience. Digital experience is necessary, as is programmatic.
● Experience in mobile and data is viewed as a plus.
● Vast network of planners and buyers in agencies on both brand side and trading desk side of the business.
● Track record of revenue generation and achieving goals.
● CRM expertise (salesforce, pipedrive, sugar etc).
● Motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running with limited supervision.
What you will get from us:
● Competitive market compensation structure.
● Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
● A great corporate culture.
● A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
● The opportunity for career growth.
All interested candidates should apply through this link: Senior Account Executive – Toronto
Freckle welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.