Senior Account Executive
The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal of the advertising market is to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this core goal – until now. At Freckle IoT we provide to brands, advertisers and trading desks an agnostic in-store attribution tag supported by the largest platforms in the world to solve this exact problem. In the future, no brand will advertise without an attribution metric. We believe this will be Freckle.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the CTR as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company? Do you want to be part of building something and think your experience can help accelerate our plans? Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who we are:
We are a mobile only first-party data company that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data. We deliver customer segmentation and instore attribution via one to one matching of real-time user data. Our solution is comprised of an ecosystem of connected devices, beacons and application partners coupled with proprietary software and science.
At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and sell data. Freckle works with agencies and media companies to measure attribution. We are a platform agnostic, first party data company that helps clients better understand the effectiveness of their media.
Who you are:
● You are an adult in that you are mature, unemotional, not entitled and pleasant to be around.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You are an expert negotiator
● You work best in an environment of accountability.
● You need little direction on your day to day tasks but are great at communicating your progress.
● You believe results are what matters.
● You do the work and understand that there is a correlation to your level of work and your success.
● You study the market and have a passion for emerging technologies and trends.
● People want to work with you and you like working with other people.
● You celebrate the successes of those around you.
● You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
● Generating revenue through new and existing relations.
● Leading and executing sales strategy across major agency holding companies and trading desks.
● Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and reports via CRM.
● Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans.
● Working closely with the product team on client business needs and expectations.
● Work with the marketing team to ensure collateral is reflective of the pitch and resonates with clients.
● Driving thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development.
● Representing the company at various marketing events while contributing to the marketing collateral, pitches and case studies.
What we need from you:
● College degree or equivalent required.
● 7+ years of advertising sales experience. Digital experience is necessary, as is programmatic.
● Experience in mobile and data is viewed as a plus.
● Experience recruiting people to your organization.
● Vast network of planners and buyers in agencies on both brand side and trading desk side of the business.
● Track record of revenue generation and achieving goals.
● CRM expertise (salesforce, pipedrive, sugar etc).
● Motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running with limited supervision.
What you will get from us:
● Competitive market compensation structure.
● Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
● A great corporate culture.
● A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
● The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Senior Account Executive – NYC” in the subject line to email@example.com