The global advertising market is a $500b dollar a year market. The core goal of the advertising market is to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this core goal – that’s where we come in.
Freckle is a first-party data company that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data. We deliver instore attribution and customer segmentation via one to one matching of real-time user data. Our solution is comprised of an ecosystem of connected devices, beacons and application partners coupled with proprietary software and science.
At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and sell data. Freckle works with agencies and media companies to measure attribution. We are a platform agnostic, first party data company that helps clients better understand the effectiveness of their media.
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are a self-starter.
- You are great at building strong, long lasting relationships.
- You believe results are what matter.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establishing, maintaining and cultivating the day-to-day relationships with agency clients and vendors.
- Working on RFPs, building client facing decks, and supporting all client needs and communications.
- Communicating with the sales reps, back of house & clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Work together with the data team on weekly and post-campaign reporting for clients with analytics and insights based on the data.
- Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
- Collaborating with location partners and application publishers on joint proposals.
- Developing, optimizing and managing the sales funnel utilizing our CRM (Pipedrive).
- Introducing new ideas and process improvements to our internal teams based on client feedback.
- Work with accounts payable as required ensuring smooth billing process.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in client services specifically dealing with agencies.
- Understanding ad agency planning and buying cycles.
- Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- A passion for mobile, location, and ‘big data’.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral as you will be communicating with DSP and DMP partners, clients and internal teams.
- Project Management experience and/or PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL is an asset.
If you have experience using all the following platforms you are a unicorn and we want you. If you have experience with some of these platforms we are still impressed.
- Data Management Platforms such as; LiveRamp, Salesforce, Oracle, adsquare etc..
- Viewability vendors including DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, Moat.
- Demand Side Platforms including Google Stack, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, AppNexus.
- Data Visualization tools including Looker, Tableau etc…
- Asana project management software.
- Facebook Business Services.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Account Manager – Toronto” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org