Client Services Manager
The global advertising market is projected to exceed $500b dollars in 2017. The core goal of the advertising market is to drive a consumer into a location where a product is sold. The challenge is that no advertiser today can definitively prove that they have been successful in achieving this core goal – until now. At Freckle IoT we provide to brands, advertisers and trading desks an agnostic in-store attribution tag, supported by the largest platforms in the world to solve this exact problem.
In additional to attribution, Freckle is also the only company in the country who provides 1st party data segments, decoupled from media, to brands, agencies and trading desks. Read that again, the only one. As the media industry continues to accelerate towards decisioning via data, Freckle is providing the necessary fuel to allow this to happen.
Are you intrigued about introducing technology to the global advertising market that will fundamentally change the way advertising is bought and sold? Do you think the industry should move away from the CTR as its core metric and focus instead on an attribution metric? Do you believe the days of selling data and measurement on the condition that you purchase media from the same vendor are over? Are you looking to make the move to a data first company having tired of the platform war? Are you excited to work in a small team where everyone knows who you are and appreciates what you are doing for the company?
Freckle is a true start up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who we are:
We are a mobile only, first-party data company, that helps brands, publishers and intelligence firms solve business problems through deterministically validated customer data. We deliver customer segmentation and instore attribution via one to one matching of real-time user data. Our solution is comprised of an ecosystem of connected devices, beacons and application partners coupled with proprietary software and science.
At Freckle we do not sell media. We collect, measure and sell data.
What you will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the execution of the corporate sales objectives with a focus on CAN but support for USA.
• Communicating with the Sales Reps & Clients to ensure that campaign goals are understood including campaign KPIs and reporting requirements.
• Point of contact for all client communication on live campaigns.
• Weekly and post-campaign reporting to the clients with analytics and insights.
• Pre-Sales support for RFPs.
• Working with our data management partners (DMP’s) in creating and uploading custom segments into their platforms for our clients.
• Managing and deploying beacons inside of our Freckle platform.
• Thinking strategically and exploring the business needs of clients to provide options and customized solutions.
• Partnering closely with sales leadership to provide ongoing support, customer service, and creating growth strategies at account/agency levels.
• Construction of supporting collateral and presentation material.
What we need from you:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in owning and growing client relationships in marketing analytics, brand insights/strategies based on data.
• Strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and analytics.
• Experience working with Data Management Platforms such as LiveRamp, Krux/Salesforce, Lotame, Neustar, AdSquare, Oracle is an asset.
• Experience working with ad tags and DSP’s including (but not limited to) – DBM, Adelphic, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, MediaMath and TubeMogul
• Able to present and communicate a value proposition in front of a large group of people.
• Dynamic presenter with the ability to ‘own the room’.
• A passion for mobile, location, advertising, programmatic and ‘big data’.
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
• Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
• Start up experience is an asset.
What you will get from us:
• Competitive market compensation structure.
• Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
• A great corporate culture.
• A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
• The opportunity for career growth.
For additional media coverage check out our press page http://freckleiot.com/press/
All interested candidates should send their resume with “Client Services Manager – Toronto” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org